Jewellery in Stock
As one of the UK's leading wholesalers of body piercing jewellery, TDi Body Piercing Jewellery always keeps high stock levels. (Occasionally, we can be out of stock of some items. In this event, we will contact you to keep you informed or offer suggestions including the choice of a refund).
These terms constitute the full agreement between you and TDi Body Jewellery. This website is subject to constant revision and change at any time. While we aim to be accurate and informative, all information, images and graphics in this website are general. We do not offer any guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, suitability or otherwise of this information. You use this information entirely at your own risk. By using the site, you accept that the information may be inaccurate or erroneous. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Additionally, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Links to external websites do not imply endorsement of the content of such websites. We have no control over external websites and you should check their terms and conditions and privacy policies to satisfy yourself. From time-to-time, the website may be unavailable due to internet problems or due to site maintenance. We always aim to minimise these occurrences. Bodyjewellery.co.uk may not be copied, duplicated, reproduced, resold or otherwise exploited for any purpose without explicit written permission.
Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
We send orders out quickly.
Orders received after 9.30am may be dispatched next working day though we often manage to send the same day. (NB: Working days are Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Example: An order placed at 9am on Wednesday will be dispatched on Wednesday.
Example: An order placed after 9.30am on Wednesday will be dispatched on Thursday.
Example: An order placed any time from 9.30am on Friday through to 9.30am on Monday will be dispatched on Monday).
UK Orders over £10 get FREE standard shipping
UK Shipping: Standard
Royal Mail 1st Class:
- Orders up to £10: Shipping - £1.75
- Orders between £10 to £29.99: Shipping - FREE
No guarantee on this service.
UK Shipping: Premium Services:
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For:
- Orders up to £10: Shipping - £2.95
- Orders from £10 to £30: Shipping - £1.45
- Orders from £30 to £65: Shipping - FREE
No guarantee on this service.
Special Delivery 1pm (Insured. Guaranteed by Royal Mail for Next Working Day Delivery by 1pm):
- Orders up to £65: Shipping - £8.95
- Orders from £65 to £300: Shipping - FREE
International Shipping: Standard
Royal Mail International Standard (formerly 'Airmail'):
- Orders up to £10: Shipping - £3.45
- Orders from £10 to £20: Shipping £1.95
- Orders from £20 to £30: Shipping - FREE
- Orders over £30 must use a premium service (below).
No guarantee on this service.
International Shipping: Premium ServicesInternational Tracked or Sign-for (service varies by country):
- Orders up to £30: Shipping - £11.95
- Orders from £30 to £100: Shipping - £6.95
- Orders over £100: Shipping - FREE
Service: Royal Mail International Sign-for. Royal Mail says "Delivery to Europe in 3 to 5 working days. Delivery to the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days". TDi says "Delivery to Europe can take up to 3 weeks. Delivery to the rest of the world can take 4 weeks." *
*NB: All delivery times noted above are normally accurate, but delivery can sometimes take longer, even for Special Delivery. We cannot guarantee the postal services will deliver in time.
Please note that the customer is responsible for any import duties and taxes.
Orders are shipped in plain padded envelopes.
The following is based on Royal Mail Policy:
- Royal Mail 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For: Royal Mail says "not classed as lost until 10 working days after the due date." Unfortunately, TDi is unable to consider items delayed or lost until this time has elapsed.
- Special Delivery items are "guaranteed" by the Royal Mail for next working day delivery, at the appropriate time. If your delivery is not made in this time, please contact us immediately.
- International Standard (Airmail) items are only considered lost 20 working days (ie: 4 weeks) after the due date (EU) and 25 working days (ie: 5 weeks) after the due date (rest of the world). Unfortunately, we are unable to consider items delayed or lost until this time has elapsed.
- International Sign-for items are only considered lost 20 working days (ie: 4 weeks) after the due date (EU) and 25 working days (ie: 5 weeks) after the due date (rest of the world). Unfortunately, we are unable to consider items delayed or lost until this time has elapsed.
No Quibble Returns!
- Should you choose to cancel your order, the jewellery can be returned within 14 working days from the date of delivery. Jewellery should be returned to TDi Body Jewellery, at your own expense. Jewellery must still be in the unopened, sealed hygeine bag.
- Returns must be notified within the 14 day period by email to email@example.com or in writing (along with the returned jewellery) to the "Returns Address" below.
- All returns should include your Order Number (found top at the top of the letter) and your contact email address. Without this, we may be unable to identify the returns and not be able to refund your money.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure items returned are adequately packaged as replacements and refunds will only be made for jewellery that is received undamaged and in a saleable condition.
- Additionally, TDi Body Jewellery suggests you use recorded delivery by the Royal Mail as lost items cannot be refunded. Always keep your proof of postage.
- A full refund for the jewellery will be made by TDi Body Jewellery within 4 weeks of receipt of the returned jewellery. Normally, much sooner.
- Earrings & body jewellery: For hygeine reasons, we supply earrings and body jewellery in sealed bags.
- Where this plastic hygeine bag has been opened, we are unable to provide a refund or to replace earrings or body jewellery. The exception to this is where TDi Body Jewellery has made an error, or if the jewellery is faulty.
Ordered the wrong size/ colour/ etc? Return the jewellery to us within 14 days of receiving the order and we will replace the jewellery as per your instructions. Terms: 1) The jewellery must remain in the unopened hygiene bag. 2) Any extra cost in the value of replacement jewellery must be paid by the customer – Any lower cost in the value of replacement jewellery will be repaid to the customer.
- Faulty goods must be notified within the 14 day period by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (along with the faulty jewellery) to the "Returns Address" below.
- Items that we agree are faulty (or not fit for the purpose they were made for) will be replaced at no charge. We will also reimburse your return postage costs (recorded delivery only). You must send the jewellery by 1st class recorded post.
- If an exact replacement is not possible, a full refund (including relevant initial delivery costs) will be made. Misused or carelessly treated jewellery will not be refunded or replaced.
If a package arrives in a damaged condition, do not open the package, but immediately ask the delivery firm to return the package. Please also inform TDi Body Jewellery.
- All disputes will be settled under Scottish Law.
- TDi Body Jewellery’s returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
TDi Body Jewellery - Returns Dept,
2C Eagle Street,
Craighall Business Park,